State-of-the-Art Technology Combined with Years of Genotyping Experience
By partnering with BioServe for your genotyping projects, you can expect:
- Expert Assay Design : Choose from our pre-designed panels or have us design a variety of custom assays for your project.
- Fast Delivery Times : Most data are delivered within 5 days of completion of analysis.
- Data Analysis Assistance : Interpret your data easily with our intuitive data reports
- Strict Quality Control Measures : All of our assays are validated in duplicate using 23 pairs of high quality "Polymorphism Discovery Resource" DNA from Coriell. We include up to three of these controls of known genotypes in analysis with customer samples (if plated according to our templates), as well as three negative (no DNA) controls. All control data are provided to the customer at no additional charge.
Depending on your project details and requirements, BioServe's Genotyping Department will use one of the following technologies:
- MassARRAY® (MALDI-TOF): Sequenom™'s most recent development in genotyping. The iPlex sample preparation enables increased multiplexing capability, high call rates, very high accuracy and increased sample throughput.
- Real-Time PCR Genotyping : Developed 14 years after Applied BioSystems launched the first real-time PCR instrument, we now utilize the ViiA7 Real-Time PCR System. This platform seamlessly integrates a variety of quantitative PCR and genotyping applications .
Our in-house scientists routinely work with customers to develop customized strategies for your particular genotyping project. Please contact us to speak with a BioServe representative to individually tailor our services to your project need.